NOTD: Pink Hearts

I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shall We Dance as base. Then I applied 3 coats of Jordana Pink Hearts on top of it. It was difficult to get the hearts out of the bottle. I had to shake the bottle several times to get one heart onto the brush and then onto my nail; which is why I only have one heart per nail. In addition to the pink hearts, the Jordana Pink Hearts nail polish also has green and blue glitters in it.

Jordana Pink Hearts, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Shall We Dance
The bottles of both nail polishes are beautiful.

I took these pictures on the 3rd day and as you can see, there aren't any chipping but it did start cracking.



Cracks on my pointer and middle fingers
Here's a close up picture of Jordana Pink Hearts so you can see the hearts more clearly.


Sandy

Comments

Popular Posts