NOTD: Meadow Nails

OMG I found the prettiest green glitter nail polish ever!!! It's the Sinful Colors Call You Later ($2 in drugstores). I was so pleased when I put on the nail polish because it reminded me of a beautiful meadow.

Photo taken from http://www.cotonmanor.co.uk/wild_flower_meadow.php (I found it on Google images)






Now check this out: (please excuse my dry cuticles)

4 coats + top coat

Do you guys see the resemblance? This color is GORGEOUS! The yellow glitter isn't as obvious in the bottle as on the nails.


Both pictures were taken under natural sunlight without flash. I love this nail polish so much that I want to collect the other glitter polishes in the Sinful Colors collection. Compared to the regular colored nail polishes in their collection, I think this glitter polish is a lot more impressive.

Sandy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts