October Collective Haul


I bought a whole bunch of stuff this month because there were a lot of sales going on.

Here's the haul video:


Here's some pictures and swatches of the items I've bought:

Necklace I bought from American Eagle

Urban Decay Vegan Palette
 Top 3 (left to right): Minx, Urb, Gunmetal
Bottom 3: Twice Baked, Smog, Half Baked
 
Top 3 colors in the same order
Bottom 3 colors in the same order
After swatching this palette, I'm more impressed with Smog and Half Baked than the rest of the colors. I find that the top 3 colors are not pigmented enough. I had to swipe twice to get the pigmentation in the picture.

I ordered some body products from Bath and Body Works including shower gels, body scrubs, and body lotion. I also got 3 small candles from their aromatherapy line. My favorite scent from the summer citrus collection is the pomegranate citrus.

 I also picked up the Sonia Kashuk tools starter set from Target:


Left to Right: Blusher brush, domed brush, small eyeshadow brush

Last but not least, I bought some earrings from Forever 21:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these earrings!


Sandy

Comments

Popular Posts