E.L.F Haul

Here's the video to my eyeslipsface.com haul:

Here's the list of products that I've bought:

e.l.f. Essential Dramatic Lash Kit  $1
Natural Lash Kit $1
Mineral Eyeshadow Primer - Sheer $3
Studio Eyebrow Kit - dark $3
Mineral Lip Liner - Peachy $3
Studio Matte Lip Color - Tea Rose $3
Studio Matte Lip Color - Natural $3
Mineral Lipstick - Pouty Petal $5

Here's the swatches for the lip colors:
Left to Right: Mineral Lip liner in Peachy, Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose, Mineral Lipstick in Pouty Petal, and Matte Lip Color in Natural

Studio Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose

Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural

Mineral Lip Stick in Pouty Petal
 The Matte Lip Colors are more longwearing than I expected them to be however they do dry out my lips. The Mineral lipstick feels like a lip balm however it goes on very sheer.

FTC: All products were purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own =]

Sandy

Comments

Popular Posts