Collective Clothing Haul: Charlotte Russe, Forever 21 & etc...

Hi guys, I want to share with you items I've purchased recently.

Here's the video:

And here are the pictures of the stuff I bought =]:

This pair of brown boots is from Charlotte Russe

The zippers on the side of the boots are really convenient.
I bought this pair of peachy/light pink pumps from Charlotte Russe too b/c they were having a promotion for shoes (buy 1 get 1 for $10)

Very sexy and makes my legs look super long lol

Although the heels are pretty high, the shoes is still comfortable

<3
Forever 21 shoes: $6.50 in magenta. Size 6 in case you're wondering

 
Forever 21 Sunglasses: $5.80.



Forever 21 clutch: $12.80. Super cute =]

However, the strap clips my shoulder so I just put it into the bag. The straps are removable so you can replace it with another chain.
Forever 21 tank top ($10.80) with denim shorts (~$11)
Express t-shirt: ~$13
 Hope you guys enjoyed the haul as much as I did =]

Sandy

FTC: all items purchased with my own money


Comments

Popular Posts