Mac Pro Long Wear Foundation Review

Hi guys,

So a few months ago I purchased this foundation because I was going to Florida and needed a foundation that was long-wearing and could last through the humidity. The Mac girl at the Macy's counter recommended this one. I'm an NC30 but I bought an NC35 because I assumed I would get a tan. This foundation goes on really smoothly but unfortunately I have acne scarring so it accentuates the dents I have. The oil control is also really good. Normally I have to blot a few times a day but with this foundation I don't really need to blot my face. The pump on this foundation is also really unique. You twist the top for it to unlock and then you push down on the pump. To lock it again you twist the top back into place. I normally use Hard Candy primer before using a foundation because it fills in the dents (I also tried Smashbox's primer but it breaks me out). The foundation is around $29 for 1 fl oz.

Here's the youtube video:


Here are some pictures of the foundation:

 Here's a few pictures of me in Florida with the foundation on:

 
This was after watching the Lion King Show.

This was while on the It's a Small World Ride. Those fingers are not mine lol, its' my friend's.

Sandy

Comments

Popular Posts