Nails of the Day: Revlon Lilac Pastelle


Hi guys, I'm going to start a series of NOTDs along with reviews of each one. So, I've recently purchased the Revlon Nail Enamel in Lilac Pastelle from Target.com. I bought it on sale for $2 but I believe this normally retails for around $4. It is a super creamy and thick nail polish. 
2 coats/no top coat/natural lighting

The application was a bit difficult: the first coat was streaky while the second coat was a bit thick and took a long time to dry. Because of the long time it took to dry, the polish on my right hand are smudged and messy. This was the first time I tried Revlon nail polish so maybe that's why I had trouble applying it. I will be trying it again so hopefully it will be better next time.

Overall, I really like the color of this nail polish: it is very soft and feminine. It is a dusty pink color with a shiny, cream finish.

Sandy

Comments

Popular Posts