Fading Acne Scars

Hey guys, so I actually have a video on how I lighten my acne scarring by drinking coconut water. At the time of recording that video I've tried only the Zico and O.N.E brand. Right now, I'm trying the Naked brand because my local supermarket only carries this one. After trying all three brands I can compare the taste and effectiveness of these three.

I started drinking coconut water around April/May of 2011. So, it's actually only been a few months. I started out drinking Zico coconut water because my school carried it and I drank it on a daily basis. At first the taste was pretty unbearable so I had to consume it while eating. After I got use to the taste I could gulp the entire bottle down easily. I tried the pure coconut flavor and coconut with passion fruit flavor. Both flavors are decent after getting use to it. I'm not sure if it's psychological or this really works but my skin did look and feel smoother after drinking this for a few days.

After I graduated I couldn't get my hands on the Zico brand so I decided to try out O.N.E Coconut Water with a Splash of Passion Fruit (I ordered it from Amazon.com).
I don't like the taste of this one because it's very sugary. I feel like I'm consuming a very weird tasting sugar water with a hint of coconut. I don't feel like this did anything for my skin. 

Here's a picture of the Naked 100% Coconut Water:
This drink has a strong coconut taste. Right before I sip it, the smell of coconut hits me first and then the taste of coconut gets stuck on my tongue. When I first tried this drink I thought it was a little weird also but after drinking one bottle I got use to it. I'm just really surprised at how different coconut water can taste from brand to brand even when they advertise that they're all 100% natural coconut water. Maybe it's because the different brands get coconuts from different parts of the world; like Naked produces their drink from Brazilian green coconuts.

Out of these three brands I prefer the Zico brand because it taste the best, at least for me. And I feel like it is the most effective at clearing up my skin. I am currently still drinking the Naked brand but I don't feel any difference in clearing my blemishes or fading my acne scars.

Here is the video that I did for fading acne scars in case you want to see it:



 FTC: I purchased all these drinks with my own money and all opinions are honest and my own. I am not being paid for anything regarding this post and I'm not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned. The pictures in this blog are from Amazon.com.

Comments

  1. Zico coconut water is the best fruit drink to curb acne scar.The fruit essence heals out the scars more quickly.

    Acne Scars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts