A Different Way to Remove Body Hair =]

Hi all! I want to share with you my favorite way to remove body hair: the EPILATOR! I use the Braun Silk epil model 5270. I really like using the epilator because it makes my skin super smooth afterwards and the hair growth is a lot slower than shaving. 

Here's the review video for this epilator:


Below are some pictures of the one I use:

The base is similar to the size of a mouse (for a computer, not an actual mouse lol)

These are the 3 heads that came with the epilator. I've never use the one on the bottom.

 
Here's the adapter and the brush.


Here's the link to this particular epilator on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Braun-5270-Xelle-Body-System/dp/B000EZYKTS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311483003&sr=8-1

There are other brands but I'm not familiar with them. Because I did not purchase this myself I don't know how much my boyfriend actually paid for it.

Disclaimer: The epilator was given to me as a gift from my boyfriend over a year ago. All opinions are honest.

Comments

Popular Posts